China Glaze, All Aboard and piCture pOlish, Lizzie.

Are you guys as excited as I am?!? Do you know what I'm talking about? Well, let me fill you in! Tonight is the Season Premiere of The Walking Dead! Been waiting months and months for this day...


Can you guess why I am wearing an accent nail of Lizzie? If you watch the show you know that one of the most explosive episodes last season was 'The Grove'. If you are behind on the show and don't want any spoilers you should cut out now. Lizzie was a young girl who basically had a mental breakdown and began seeing zombies as people. In this episode she kills her sister so she will turn into a zombie. It was quite a mind fuck. Since Lizzie was a clear danger to those around her (and shrinks don't exist in the zombie apocalypse) she was directed to ''Look at the flowers" and was dispatched. If you know what I mean. 


On 3 nails: All Aboard is a muted deep purple creme. It's very pretty. The formula was a little on the squishy side but still opaque in 2 easy coats.


On my accent nail: Lizzie (besides being a little psychopath) is a pale lavender holographic glitter. It is very sheer but has a fantastic formula and I love the brush. It took 3 coats to get it to this opacity. It is still pretty sheer but acceptable for me.


All nails got a coat of In A Hurry Air Dry Top Coat.


Are any of you Walking Dead fans? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.