China Glaze, Loco-Motive.

Hey Gang! Can I just tell you how stressful this move has been?? Moving is stressful; no news there... But when you go online to U-Haul to reserve a 26' truck on tuesday and this happens:


(If you dont want to bother with this part just scroll down)


- U-Haul Rep calls to go over details on Wednesday; it's a mess.

- U-Haul Rep says they will call you on Thursday to let you know where you can get 26' Truck.

- No call from U-Haul Rep on Thursday.

- Call U-Haul Rep on Friday and ask whats going on. They say we will have the truck tomorrow morning ready to go.

- Go to pick up U-Haul Truck; Not Available.  GRRRRRRR...

- Go home; call another U-Haul.

- Finally talk to someone who knows what they are doing and set-up reservation for Monday. This guy covered everything the 1st did not. 

- Got it on Monday (Yay!)

- Load up truck; drive to new place. 

- Begin unloading; notice huge wet spot under truck.

- Transmission fluid all over driveway (this is a rental sooo...)

- Call U-Haul to inform them their truck took a poop in my driveway.

- U-Haul Rep tells me to go online and report the incident. (This annoys me to no end; I'm on the phone with you now. Why can't you just do it???)

- Go online. Fill out incident report. 


Once I filled out the incident report U-Haul handled it. Although, they did not clean my driveway. Huge problem since we will probably get dinged on our Security Deposit for it. But, U-Haul didn't charge us for the rental. Basically, it all worked out but it was one hell of a ride. 






China Glaze's Loco-Motive is a grey micro glitter and small metallic orange hexagons in a clear base. Another from their All Aboard Collection. China Glaze usually does a great job with their glitters and this is no exception. I thought about layering it over a base color; I tried a grey base but to be honest I preferred it alone at 3 coats. My sunlight photo makes it look really sheer but in real life it was pretty dense. A great color combo too. The formula was easy to work with a dried pretty quickly. I only needed one coat of my In A Hurry Air Dry Top Coat to smooth it out.


I'm freaking out that Halloween is coming up so quickly! Slow down, October! I've got lots more to show you...


  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.