China Glaze, What Are You A-Freight Of?



Today I'm rocking another shade from China Glaze's All Aboard Collection.


I applied 2 coats of What Are You A-Freight Of? to all my nails. This is a really unique color to my stash. It reminds me of Zoya, Kelly but this one leans more of a red-toned purple. It's dark but it has a muted dusty quality that makes it really nice. Formula was a little on the thin side but still incredibly opaque. Use caution to avoid cuticle pooling, be sure to wipe excess polish from your brush. If you like to apply thicker coats this could be a one coater but I used medium coats so I added a 2nd coat to even things out. It self levels nicely but does take a little longer to dry for some odd reason.


On my index and middle nails I dabbed one coat of Lumina Lacquer's Peculiar Pumpkin Posse. This glitter bomb features orange and black hexagons, orange holographic hexagons, large silver circles, silver holographic crescent moons and even a few silver hearts. All that in a clear base. The suspension base is very thick but it means you get a ton of glitter on your nail. It definetly dried lumpy and gritty so I used 2 coats of my beloved In A Hurry Air Dry Top Coat; All other nails got one coat. This Halloween glitter is no longer available but a good substitute would be Champagne Supernova.


I'm lovin' these Halloween nails and they go with my Halloween outfits I've been wearing. I hope to post a few photos to show you guys soon. The hubby and I are moving this weekend up to Apple Valley, CA. The house we have been living in was sold (very quickly) so we were on a mad dash to find a new place. We found a great house and we had been waiting (not so patiently) to hear if we were approved and we were! Yay! The good news is we have been packing for the last week and a half so it will just be a matter of getting our 26' Uhaul Truck loaded and then unloading at the new place. I didn't want to say anything too soon and jinx us. We are very lucky to have found a place so quickly within our price range. It's a great little house. 


Why is it my October's always have a wrench thrown in?!? I would have much rather had a nice, fun-filled October but Nooooooo... LOL


Do you guys ever experience that? I call it Murphy's Law; If it can go wrong, it will go wrong.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.