Halloween Inspired Full Face: Vice 3 Palette, Wet n' Wild, My Pretty Zombie.

I did quite a few Halloween Inspired full face looks this month but didn't get photos of them simply becase this month has been so hectic with our sudden move. I've had to literally SQUEEZE time in to do the looks but there wasn't any time to photograph them. Except for this one. So, here it is!





The eye is a basic smokey eye but I extended it out a bit to make it longer at the outter eye. It was done using the 5th column of Urban Decay's Vice 3 palette. I applied Defy to the majority of my lid and up into the crease. I deepened the outter corner with Revolver and also brought it up into my crease. I then used Angel to blend the crease up and out. I applied Last Sin to my brow bone. This gives you a very shimmery result which I think is great at Halloween but also great to amp up a look. 


I used My Pretty Zombie's Drugs Like Me Blush in Morphine to the hollows of my cheeks. I applied this very sparingly because a little will go a very long way. This is a metallic silver gray/lilac powder blush with super fine pink shimmer. Its amazing. Perfect for an undead princess.


On my lips I am wearing Wet n' Wild's Megalast Matte Lipstick in Tangelinos (from the Halloween Collection). This is another great orange lip from Wet n' Wild that isn't a dupe for their other orange lippies but very close. I just have to have all the oranges. I used NYX's Lip Liner in Orange to line my lips.


I wore this to The Queen Mary's Dark Harbor and photographed it in the car on the way there... LOL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.