CND Shellac, Asphalt.

Here's my first Shellac manicure of the season (and year)!



I thought this gray would make for a good neutral that would go with everything yet it's got a bit more edge  than say a nude or tan. 2 thin coats worked perfect. My first coat looked like it would be too thin but it wasnt and it kept me from getting pooling at the cuticle and sides of my nails. I always have an issue getting good coverage on the free edge and I'm not sure why. Although in reality it isn't as noticeable as it is in the photos. I need to crack open a new top coat; I think this is why I am getting some bubbling.

In other news tax season is off and running; these last couple of days we have been completing some returns and having lots of consultations with clients who had some changes last year. Friendly Reminder: If you got health coverage through your State Exchange or Marketplace; besure to wait to get your Form 1095-A. They may even have them available through your online account. Those of you who are in California and went through Covered California can expect to start seeing your 1095-A's online starting January 16th. All should be mailed by January 20th.

So, tell me, what's going on in your life right now... 

Talk to you guys later!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.