Finish 7 By Spring: Update #1.


Check out my original intro post for more info on each product.



Freeman Feeling Beautiful Body Salt Scrub with Guava and Vitamin C: I haven't used this as much as I had hoped I would but now that I've come to that realization I can change that. I got my scale on the 6th, weigh ins as follows: 8.6 fl.oz. on 1/6/15, 8.2 fl.oz. on 1/20/15. Not a lot of progress but at least it's something.

Freeman Bare Foot Lemon + Sage Foot Balm: I've gotten to the point where I can now appreciate the unique texture and it is definitely keeping the winter dryness away. Weigh ins as follows: 5.6 fl.oz. on 1/6/15, 3.8 fl.oz. on 1/20/15. Definite progress!


In case you are wondering about my scale I chose an inexpensive one from Amazon but I love how sleek and modern it looks and so far it is working out great.



LUSH Carrot Soap: Done! It only lasted a week and a half. It's definitely a fun product and great for a luxury item; would I purchase LUSH soap for everyday use? No, it's far too expensive. It's not economical to spend $7 (and don't forget shipping) on a bar of soap that only lasts a couple of weeks. Although it does cleanse well, lathered well, had a wonderfully unique scent. It does leave that typical film that bar soaps leave behind but not as heavy as some commercial bar soaps; after drying off it wasn't noticeable. The scent was not detectable after drying off either. If you want to pick up a special treat to use in the shower this is perfect. I love that LUSH uses natural ingredients and promotes shopping cruelty free. I look forward to trying their bubble bars next.



Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter: I used this very regularly for about a week and then my use dwindled. These updates are great ways to get you back on track. I only sharpened this once and you can see there is maybe a millimeter of use.



ULTA Minerals Powder Foundation in Fair 01: I've been using this to set my liquid foundation; I put a small amount on my Sedona Lace Flat Top Buffer (FB 07) and stipple it on. It's a good powder foundation and its very inexpensive. I like how finely milled it is.



Too Faced, Be Merry Be Bright Bronzer in Spice: I had a few oopsies and grabbed for a few other bronzers in my stash but for the most part I stuck with this one. It really is an effortless bronzer. I noticed the few times I used a different bronzer that I had to spend more time blending so this bronzer is a great time saver for me.



NOW FOODS, Quercetin With Bromelain: I haven't started using these just yet because my allergies are not bothering me yet but don't worry it won't be long now... 

So, I'd say I've got a fair start so far. Did you recently do an update? Let me know in the comments below so I can check it out and don't forget to check out these gals for their updates! I can create a list for blog posts too so let me know in the comments if you only do blog posts like me!

...and now it's back to taxes!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.