Old Navy Haul!

Images from OldNavy.com

In early January, before tax season took off, I had a mini-shopping spree online at Old Navy. I received a gift card for Christmas so I figured I would get some pieces I could use for both work and after.


Women's Patterned Sleeveless Dresses, Crazy Multi Floral I like the all over pattern of this dress (it should camoflauge lumps and bumps) and I have some brown Baretraps Boots that I think would be cute with some tights or leggings.


Women's The Rockstar Mid-Rise Cords, Winter WineThis isn't quite marsala (the color of the year) but I still think it is very on trend (plus I love the color). I plan on pairing this with a yellow check button-down blouse, tan cardigan, and bronze flats. I could also pair it with some black and white blouses I own. Sadly, these were already out of stock the day after I ordered them.  


Women's Poplin-Crepe Button-Front Maxi Dress, Black - I've been looking to add a maxi dress to my wardrobe but most are too casual looking for me. This one is a little more polished and I could add pops of color and pattern to amp it up.


Here's hoping they all fit well but if not I saw I few other items that would be good options as well. Luckily, Old Navy has great customer service and free returns and exchanges.


Have you guys made any purchases recently?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.