Finish 5 By Cinco de Mayo: Update #1



Sorry I'm behind! Tax Season has kept me busy so this will have to be short and sweet!

See my intro post here! Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo was started by Megsmakeup8!




Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Purty Persimmon: This has proven to be a tough color to use because I have to make sure it works with my outfit. It's is a great long lasting lippie though; out of all my other choices this one lasts the best and is maintenance free. I don't even have to worry about this feathering or smearing.




Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Mai-Tai 02: My least used of the bunch but this is no surprise. I've used this maybe 2 - 4 times. I'm not big on glosses but this one is better than most. Love the color and shimmer.




Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Fruit Punch: A super cute pink that I've used quite a lot but not as much as the next one. I like to use this one with a lip liner to help it last longer on my lips. It smells like a watermelon Jolly Rancher. Yummy.




Too Faced, La Creme Lip Cream in Believe: I have been reaching for this all tax season long. It's such an easy, natural color and it wears off evenly. Not to mention it feels very comfortable on my lips. The only downfall is it doesn't last long at all and I get so busy I can't be bothered to reapply it.




Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Tokyo Lotus & Apple Blossom: I'm almost halfway through this puppy so I don't think I will have any problems using this up by May 5th. It's a good thing too because I ordered the Fortune Cookie Soap Spring Soap Box. There's a perfume oil called Eat Me in there that I am dying to use.

As far as usage of my lip products goes... Well, it is highly unlikely that I will use any of them up. But I am still going to challenge myself to use them as much as possible. I haven't deviated from them much but I do use lip balm throughout the day. It gets really hard to find time to reapply lipstick at work but I will do my best.

Don't forget to check out these other ladies' progress! Let me know in the comments if you are participating...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.