Peanut Butter Caramel Tutorial by LipglossLeslie!

I was inspired to do this look after watching LipglossLeslie's YouTube video. I had to get creative since I don't own the Too Faced Semisweet Chocolate Bar Palette.




Here's how I did it and what I used: 

Colour Pop Super Shock Eyeshadow in So Quiche all over lid.

Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Palette:
#6 in crease as transition
# 18 & #20 on outter corner V
#9 on lid
#1 inner corner highlight 

Coastal Scents Revealed Palette:
#1 on brow bone


My Pretty Zombie in Scurvy in crease and blended up towards brow bone.

E.l.f. Smudge Pot in Crusin' Chic on inner lower lashline

E.l.f. Smudge Pot in Brownie Points on outter lower lashline.

It's not exact but I like it! My favorite part is My Pretty Zombie's Scurvy; it's such a unique color, like a bold burnt orange. It also applies beautifully and doesn't fade when blended out.

If you haven't already seen Leslie's video, go check it out! She is one of my favorite YouTuber's!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.