Finish 5 By Cinco de Mayo: Update #2




Only 2 days late... I call that a WIN! Yayus!

See my intro post here! Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo was started by Megsmakeup8!


Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Purty Persimmon: I'm still chugging along with this one... I can see some use but again I don't use this as much as I would like simply because it can clash with the colors in my outfit. First. World. Problems.



Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Mai-Tai 02: My favorite lip gloss but still the least used lippie in this challenge. I have to admit I love the golden shimmer in it though. I used it maybe 5 more times since my last update. 


Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Fruit Punch: Such a cute pink! I actually used this the most in the last month because it just brightens me up and I'm starting to look fatigued as tax season progresses. Thank God I listened to Vintage or Tacky and got this cause I love it.



Too Faced, La Creme Lip Cream in Believe: I burned myself out on this one so I took a few weeks off. Fruit Punch took its place. I still have 2 months to go so I just might kill this one.




Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Tokyo Lotus & Apple Blossom: Death is imminent. My Fortune Cookie Soap Perfume Oil in Eat Me is just staring at me... waiting for me to use this up so I can wear it. I want this gone. I spray the hell out of it every morning and use it liberally.

I am actually seeing a dent in my lip products now so I feel even better about this challenge. Not to mention we still got 2 months left of the challenge so I think I will actually use at least one of my lip products up. I know the body spray will kick the bucket too. 

Don't forget to check out these other ladies' progress! Let me know in the comments if you are participating...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.