CND Shellac, Black Pool and Dazzling Dance.

Have I dropped off the face of the earth or what?!? Fitting since today is EARTH DAY!! Ha Ha! I've also decided I'm hilarious... The husband and I went to see DisneyNature's Monkey Kingdom today; it was really cute. What did you do today? 



Well, let's get to the good stuff... I rocked these awesome nails the last 2 weeks of March and I loved every minute of it! I applied 2 coats of Black Pool which is a very opaque black cream. I then applied one coat of Dazzling Dance over Black Pool. I purchased 3 metallic, topper like colors in the beginning of March (The Gilded Dreams Collection) and this was one of them. It's a very unique topper in that it dramatically changes whatever you layer it over. It gave Black Pool a purple duochrome effect. It also contains tiny holographic silver flakes. It's really freaking pretty! I can't wait to layer it over other colors.

Last I added some DIY Nails Decals in Spaced Out; these ones are in Holographic Silver. So cute!

I have more posts coming up for you guys too! I have my last set of Shellac nails for tax season and my Finish 5 by Cinco De Mayo Update/Finale. Sorry for the delay but I was just drained and needed some time to recouperate.

Comments

  1. Absolutely magical! I love them! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are so awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are like very cute me and my friends got them done whale are boyfriend just went off being boys

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.