CND Shellac, Field Fox and Chiffon Twirl.

Behold my Easter Nails! I went with something that could also be worn through the end of tax season.


This picture does the polish no justice what-so-ever. I had to try and take a photo during the course of the work day so I just snapped some quickly whilst holding a chocolate bunny. I started with 2 coats of Field Fox which is a gorgeous muted pale neutral pink. It looked so much better in person! If you are someone who loves neutrals then don't even think about buying this, just buy it! I was thinking it might have been on the sheer side but it's not. It's opaque and easy to apply. I will definitely wear this again. On my accent nail I went with some bling, Chiffon Twirl, another one from The Gilded Dream Collection. I thought this rose gold shimmer would be really sheer but I only needed 2 coats to get to the opacity in the photo; no undies. Nice surprise.

Again, I wanted to add some decals so this time I went with the gold flowers in the DIY Nails Mehndi Set. It was a fun way to jazz up a nude nail look.

All in All I am quite happy with my CND Shellac nails I did throughout tax season. I love that when I wear gel nails it gives my nails time to get really strong and healthy. My nails are significantly stronger and thicker now. The yellow tinge that my nails were stained has grown out too. Right now I am naked; my nails have NOTHING on them. I removed this look a few days ago and trimmed my nails way down and have just been pampering them with Fortune Cookie Soap Cuticle Butter, Burt's Bee's Lemon Cuticle Balm, Barielle's Strengthening Cream, Oils, and Hand & Cuticle Creams. They look so good! But I also cannot wait to polish them; the husband and I are taking a week long trip to the river next week and I'm actually thinking about Shellac-ing them for the trip so they will be low maintenance.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.