Finish 5 By Cinco de Mayo: Finale!


It's the end! Yayus! I was getting pretty burnt out on this challenge so I'm glad it's over!

See my intro post here! Finish 5 by Cinco de Mayo was started by Megsmakeup8!

Let's see how I did:



Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Purty Persimmon: My least used of the bunch simply because you have to be wearing clothing in colors that will not clash with this bold Red/Orange lip. This is still a favorite of mine and it wears the longest out of the bunch. I used about .15 of an inch.



Milani Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in Mai-Tai 02: I really used this a lot over the last two months and you can finally see a dent in the above photo. The downside of gloss is when you wear your hair down it's constantly dragging through your gloss. Still, this gloss is one of my favorites; I love the color and while it is on the sticky side it also wears pretty good for a gloss.



Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Fruit Punch: This is a great pink lip and I love it but I am so burned out on this... It's going back into my stash but can't guarantee I will be using it anytime soon. I used about 1/4 of an inch and that was using it pretty religiously. Creamy formula that actually has quite good wear time and it smells like Watermelon Jolly Ranchers.



Too Faced, La Creme Lip Cream in Believe: I used the heck outta this! Wow! a 1/2 Inch! That's so impressive I'm not even bummed about not finishing it. This is just an easy everyday lip. While it's very emollient and feels great on the lips it doesn't have much staying power so I constantly had to reapply and I think that's why I was able to make a lot of progress.




Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Tokyo Lotus & Apple Blossom: So I cheated on this body spray with Fortune Cookie Soaps' Eat Me Perfume Oil a few times; otherwise I think it would have been gone. Like seriously, look at the close up; it's practically gone so I'm trashing this! Buh-Bye!


Keep reading to see lip and arm swatches of all the lip products mentioned above...

All lip swatches are done over e.l.f. Lip Primer.



So there it is! I'm satisfied with my results; we all know I was overly ambitious with all the lippies but I also know that had I done one lip color I would have never stuck to it over a 5 month period. That's just crazy! LOL

Don't forget to check out these other ladies' progress! Let me know in the comments if you have posted your finale!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.