e.l.f. Party Peach & Dollish Polish Bazinga!



e.l.f, Party Peach & Dollish Polish, Bazinga!

I was going somewhere bright and funky and ended up with autumn. Perhaps a little pumpkin spice...



2 coats of e.l.f., Party Peach, a (not-so-much-peach) orange cream. Very opaque but a little thick and streaky; I added some thinner and it helped. I really love orange. I was on their site and realized they don't have much for individual polishes right now but it looks like they have new trios. A few of them have peaked my interest...

Dollish Polish, Bazinga! is a really fun glitter in a clear base; there's a very slight yellow tinge to the base but it didn't affect Party Peach when layered on top. Dollish Polish uses a special suspension base to prevent her glitters from sinking to the bottom and settling. This results in a thicker formula. I layered one coat over my base color; and used a bit of a dabbing method to get an even application of glitter. These glitters are really fun, if I wasn't ready to fall into bed I would describe the various glitters but I think the pictures give you all the info you need.



I top coated this creation with a coat of In A Hurry.

Neither of these are available anymore which is a darn shame. Although, I would recommend watching the Dollish Polish etsy shop; sometimes she lists discontinued polishes there. In fact she has 1,2, Freddy's Coming For You listed right now. She also has a new Halloween Collection and a special Walking Dead polish coming out Sept. 11th. You know I'm all over that...

Now, I shall go pour myself into bed...

UPDATE: You actually CAN get Party Peach! It's one of the colors included in the Beautifully Bright e.l.f. Essential 3-Piece Nail Polish Set

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.