Dollish Polish, Son Of A Dick.

Did you think we would get through October without a Walking Dead themed polish?

Sunlight. This looks like more of a scattered holo but it was linear too.

Son Of A Dick is a deep chocolate brown holo. I used 2 coats for opacity. I love the way it looks but sadly the formula was a bit rough for me; it was thick & goopy. I would shake it up during use to keep it as workable as possible. I thought about adding thinner but I thought I remembered seeing something about not using polish thinner in this particular polish.

Indoors; Fluorescent light.

On my ring nail I applied one coat of Dollish Polish, The Curse Of Michael Myers which is a glitter bomb consisting of various shapes of orange glitter and a sprinkling of some red and yellow. This was one easy coat. This is a very 'Halloween' glitter. I love it.

Sadly, neither of these are available. Son Of A Dick was a special LE release for the Season 6 premiere and the other was part of last years' Halloween Collection. Keep an eye on the Dollish Polish etsy page; sometimes past polishes make an appearance.

All nails got a coat of In A Hurry and I used the L.A. Girls Marine Base Coat. I am still digging this base coat but this particular mani didn't hold up very well. I'm thinking it was due to the thicker coats I had to use due to the thickness of the formula.

I hope you like these because I have one more Walking Dead polish for you...

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.