Wet n Wild Megalast, I Moss Have It.

Wet n Wild's Here's To The Wild Ones Collection got me; I picked up 3 of the nail colors, one eye shadow palette, and ALL of the lipsticks. Yep, all of them. I absolutely LOVE the Megalast Mattes; such great pigmentation, feel comfortable, and last forever. All around fantastic lipstick.

However, my favorite out of everything is this nail polish. I'm addicted to these olive toned greens and the shimmer and glitter flakes in this polish are mesmerizing.



I Moss Have It is a deep olive green with golden shimmer that glows from within a murky base. The formula is awesome, but use a different brush. When first applying the polish I noticed the brush was literally dragging the color off my nail. I pulled out my dusty Julep Plie Wand (I really should use this more because it actually does feel great in my hand) and all was right with the world. With the right brush this is a very opaque, smooth formula. But with the standard ManiCurve Pro Brush it applies it on the sheer side. Some formulas apply great with this brush but some others don't. Dry time was average.



Heads up: This does not appear to be available online so you will have to find it in stores if you want it. I found mine at Walgreens but I hear they have been spotted at various retailers.

Just for testing purposes I used the L.A. Girl Marine Base Coat again and it worked great again.

I decided to add some bling on my ring nail so I grabbed Cult Nails' Lime Light. One of the last polishes I bought from Cult Nails before they closed their doors. This is a nice fine glitter consisting mostly of gold, but with some blue and magenta scattered throughout. This is one coat and it actually applied really nice and evenly.

Everything got topped with L.A. Girl Quick Dry Top Coat. This stuffs pretty good too! Not as heavy duty as my In A Hurry but definitely on par with Seche Vite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.