Nerd Lacquer, Regal Copper.

Keeping things short & sweet with my next Nerd Lacquer in my Nerd-mas Series.
Lots of photos to follow...
Sunlight.
Regal Copper is one of the newer Nerds; this red/orange base is packed with red, orange, copper and golden shimmer and glitter. This particular polish is packed with more glitter than the norm so application was a little trickier this time around but it still only required 2 coats for opacity. My tips look a little sheer in the photos but it wasn't noticeable in real life.

Sunlight, Blurry to show sparkle.
How amazing is this color? It glows...and look at how it lights up in the sun! It freaked out my camera.
Shade.
Bottle shot.
I think this polish is named after a breed of dragon, Regal Copper.
Clearest photo I could capture.
I had a very difficult time getting clear photos of this polish. The very sparkly & reflective nature really got a lot of attention too; you could see this glittery explosion across the room. Tons of compliments.
This is a great holiday shade too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.