Finger Paints, Winter Chill.

In early January I needed something quick and easy to put on because I desperately needed to change my polish but I was low on time so I went for a texture polish; Finger Paints, Winter Chill.

This particular shade is no longer available which is a shame. It's a beautiful flat off-black with pink and blue micro glitter. As you can see it applied beautifully. For some reason textures are like a BB Cream for your nails; they look amazing. It dried very quickly and wore great. Just be aware that dark textures tend to show a lot of dirt so they require additional hand washing.


I actually just ordered some Pixie Dusts' from Zoya and have been looking for the new Wet n' Wild Color Icon Holiday/Winter Collection which appears to be textures as well. What do you think of texture polishes?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.