China Glaze, Flock Together.

1 coat with Gelous & 2 coats of In A Hurry Top Coat.
Flock Together from China Glaze's On The Horizon Feather Finish Collection was the perfect glitter to layer over Cult Nails' Riot & Party Time. My index, ring, and pinky has a base of Riot and my middle has Party Time as a base. Flock Together consists of Pale Blue, Light Lime Green, and Black Matte Bar Glitter in a clear base.

What you see here is only one coat; you get great glitter payoff. The formula is nice and thin and easy to work with. The glitter did apply a little unevenly but you can keep working it to get it how you like it. It dried pretty quickly, but it dries super gritty. I used a coat of Gelous and then 2 coats of In A Hurry in order to get it somewhat smooth. If you like a super smooth, glass like surface you might need 3.

I was a very good girl the entire month of August and was on a very strict no-buy. I rewarded myself with 3 of these earlier this September; this one, You're A Hoot, and All A Flutter. You're A Hoot will be perfect for Fall & Halloween.

I like the look of these Feather Effect polishes but I know they aren't everyone's cup of tea. What do you think of them?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.