Duri, Kingdom of Shadows.

1 coat over Finger Paints' A Grape Catch w/ In A Hurry Top Coat.

If you love dark, mysterious, and interesting nails then you need to add this polish to your lemming list. Kingdom of Shadows is an appropriately named polish and fitting for the time of year as well. The base is a very dark vampy reddish purple with icy blue shimmer. The shimmer has a duochrome effect to it; at some angles you will see the shimmer turn magenta. It's pretty sheer. I layered 1 coat over 2 coats of Finger Paints' A Grape Catch. I used 3 coats on my swatch stick and it still looks sheer. Its one of those colors that looks different every time you look at it.


The consistency was great and it applied very easily. I especially love the brush; a flat tipped brush that fans out over the nail nicely. Dry time was average and I applied a coat of In A Hurry to finish it off. It didn't dry gritty at all I just like to use a top coat for durability.

I picked this up online at www.duricosmetics.com. This polish is from the Fall/Winter 2011 Collection, Angels & Demons. Each polish is $6 with Free Shipping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.