Haze Glaze, Party Rockin.

Haze Glaze, Party Rockin. 1 coat over Barry M, Dusky Mauve.

A few days after wearing Barry M, Dusky Mauve I decided I needed to add glitter. In perusing my untried glitters I found an indie I bought quite a long time ago but never got around to using. This is Haze Glaze, Party Rockin. It's a fun glitter bomb full of medium hexagon glitters in magenta, light pink, teal, light blue, and silver. There are also tiny hexagon glitters in light blue and holographic bar glitters in silver. There's still more! Unknown by me until I wore it, there is a blue shimmer in the black jelly base. Wow! It totally took Dusky Mauve in a completely different direction with a blue shimmer instead of a pink one.

I'm a bit of a jerk for showing you this glitter because Haze Glaze is no longer in business. However, Haze Glaze was the very first indie polish I ever purchased and I have quite a few of her creations so you will probably see more in the future. Check out Sweet Tart and In The Tropics.

This is an older indie formula so the suspension base isn't the greatest but I'm accustomed to using these and had no problem with application. This is one coat of glitter over Dusky Mauve. I did use a coat of Gelous and a coat of In A Hurry to smooth out the bumpy glitters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.