Illamasqua, Faithful.

I have a bit of a problem when it comes to brown polish… I have too much of it! Ever since I was a teen I tend to gravitate to browns. It's one of the colors that dominates my wardrobe as well. I try to be aware of it and try different colors but there are so many different tones & shades of it that I just can't resist!

I literally picked up 6 different brown polishes to put on (and that's just in my Untrieds) before I suddenly remembered this lovely shade I purchased quite awhile ago. Faithful has this incredible glow from within and also has gold glitter scattered throughout. It's beyond pretty.

Outside at Sunset.

Outside in Shade.

The formula was excellent as usual; the perfect consistency for a nice & neat application. I initially only did two coats of color but I saw a few areas that were a little bare so I did a 3rd. It helped to clear up those few bare areas and it also added some depth to the color. Dry time was average. I added a top coat of Gelous & In A Hurry for durability.

In looking through my stash I do have quite a few colors that are similar but not quite exact. The closest is Barielle's I Got A Headache but it's still significantly lighter than Faithful and does not have the gold glitter.

I can't decide if I'm going to add anything to this; I mean why would I mess with perfection?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.