e.l.f., Enchanted.

I like snow. I've never lived anywhere that got lots of snow so I've never had to battle it. I know it gets old after awhile but there's something relaxing to the stillness of snow. When my husband and I lived in the high desert we experienced a 3-day Snowstorm and I will always remember how magical it was. We got 11 inches (over a foot in some areas) and everything came to a halt. The high desert isn't equipped to handle snow; we ended up not being able to leave the house for 3 days. We had plenty of water, heat, and electricity so it was tons of fun for us. We played in the snow, our dogs played in the snow, and then we would come in and warm up by the fireplace. It was great. No wonder I'm drawn to snow globe glitters.



I layered one coat of Enchanted over Essence Colour & Go, Walk on the Wild Side. It's two different sizes (Micro & Medium Hexes) of white glitter in a clear base. I used a dabbing method to get the glitter where I wanted it. The base is much thicker than most glitter polishes so it keeps the glitter suspended and it doesn't sink to the bottom of the bottle. The down side is it applies very thick and takes quite awhile to dry. I think the next time I use this I will attempt to use thinner coats and not use the dabbing method; two thin coats probably would have dried much quicker. After it completely dried it was a little bumpy so I used a coat of Gelous and then a coat of In A Hurry.

This snow-globe glitter is also one of the prizes from Day 1 of My 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. Have you entered yet?

Comments

  1. This polish has to go on my lust list :) hope it comes to the UK soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I have been trying to buy this polish for a year! I even got someone to send it to me from USA but it never arrived :'(
    Do you know of any other top coat that gives this effect please?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.