Milani Textured Cream, Gracious Green.

The last Textured Cream I tried from Milani let me down a bit so I'm happy to say this one is much better.


This is another from their Fall Release; Gracious Green is a muted (you could also say dusty) sage green creme with texture. I love these types of colors. Application was really nice with this one; I was able to get a nice, clean line at the cuticle and had very minimal clean up. 2 coats, no top coat. It also wore like cement on my nails. 


These are Limited Edition and still available on Milani's website. I highly recommend grabbing these before they disappear. While I wasn't crazy about the lighter colors (they collect dirt) I like the brighter and darker shades a lot. I love the texture, the dry time, and wear time. All around great polish. Orders $30 and up get free shipping.


Oh, and check out this awesome White Faux Leather Jacket I found at Kohl's! I absolutely love the fit. I've never had a leather or faux leather jacket like this so it's been fun pairing it with different looks. Sometimes I roll up the sleeves. I like that I can wear it to work or out to the bar depending on how I style it. Lots of fun and I love the stretchy panels in the arms and bodice so it's breathable and not binding. It was on sale for $98 and I had a 30% off coupon so I actually got it for just under $69. Quite happy with it; I get lots of compliments when I wear it too!



Have you had any great buys lately?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.