Icing, Deliciously Scrumptious.

Happy Easter everyone! Today I am wearing some very cute and sweet nails. They aren't really 'Eastery' because I don't have any bunnies or eggs to put on my nails but they are still fitting.


Icing's Deliciously Scrumptious reminds me a lot of Illamasqua's Scarce (from the Imperfect Collection) but this one is more of a cool toned pink and Scarce is a nudeish pink. The base color of Deliciously Scrumptious is a perfect soft pink; it's what I had hoped OPI's Sparrow Me The Drama would be but that one was very disappointing. I used 2 coats of Deliciously Scrumptious to get it perfectly opaque. The formula is great but the brush is a little annoying; it's just too wide and bushy. Sadly, it doesn't look like this one is available anymore but maybe you can find it on eBay or in a stash sale.


I added a coat of Gelous to get a nice hard gel coat. After it dried completely I added a bow nail tattoo to my middle nail (I just love using my middle nail as my accent nail instead of my ring nail; it's bigger so I can do more) along with a little clear irridescent nail gem in the center of the bow. I got the bow in a larger set of nail tattoos from Fake Tattoos and the nail gem from a set from Icing. To adhere the gem to the nail I used a drop of In A Hurry and let it dry completely before adding a coat of In A Hurry to all of my nails.


Let's see how long the nail gem lasts... LOL


I hope you all enjoy your Easter Sunday and did you see my newly launched giveaway?!? Be sure to go enter!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.