Bear Pawlish, She's A Fish Killer.




After my 4th of July Fail I put on this gorgeous red linear holographic polish. It leans slightly wine red giving it a deeper, richer tone. Most red holos I've seen lean a bit blue or orange and have a tendency to be lighter or brighter.


This is pretty epic. 2 super easy coats and a top coat of In A Hurry. It is little on the sheer side but I find most holos are. The formula is thin and easy to work with. I considered adding a patriotic glitter on top but I just couldn't do it. It's too good just by itself. 


The good news is this polish is still available over on the Bear Pawlish website but don't wait too long or you will miss it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.