L.A. Girl Splatter, Sprinkles.

Today I've got a little 'Extend-A-Mani' action for you.


I layered 1 coat of Sprinkles, multisized matte hexagon glitters in White and Magenta, over Zoya, Rory. The clear base is very thick but definitely suspends the glitter well. I used the dabbing method to get good glitter placement. Dry time was quick and did dry a little gritty so I used a coat of Gelous and then In A Hurry to smooth everything out.


P.S. 62 Days til Halloween! I'm so excite! I'm already planning out my decorations and outfits; but I still haven't decided on my costume... I want to be The Ringmaster or Zombie Bride or maybe even a Gunslinger. What costumes are you guys looking at? Have you already decided what you are dressing up as? Or do just not dress up? Personally, I love it. Halloween is my favorite holiday! I've got my Halloween Board on Pinterest that I've been busy pinning too; check it out!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.