Salon Perfect, Razzle Dazzle - Another Wear Test.

Salon Perfect, Razzle Dazzle - Day 1

When I picked up Salon Perfect's The Manicure System I also got a few colors that included this one. Razzle Dazzle is a purple jelly packed with silver holographic glitter. 2 coats were good enough opacity for me. The formula is pretty thick but if you don't overwork the polish it applies pretty evenly. It also gives that great squishy jelly effect while covering up VNL (visible nail line). No need to fuss with glitter placement either. It does dry to a gritty glittery finish.

Once again I am using The Manicure System to see how it holds up with a Salon Perfect color. See my 1st wear test: Kell's DIY Nails: Salon Perfect: The Manicure System Wear Test Results.

I used 2 coats of the Top Coat to smooth out the gritty glitters. All went well with application and it actually held up beautifully through the 6 days I wore it. I worked out, did dishes, gardening, and pet care among other things during wear. Lots of exposure to water. Let's be honest here; glitters typically wear quite well so I can't attribute the great wear to the system but then again you never really know. I do know that I am quite impressed with this Salon Perfect manicure; it's adorable and it held up great for regular nail polish. The holographic glitters sparkled like crazy and was the perfect color for late spring.

Day 6 - My right hand looks untouched!
Day 6 - My left hand does have some chipping in the corners

I posted on my Facebook Page to see which manicure system I should test out next; I'm looking at China Glaze's new EverGlaze or Orly's EPIX. Which would you like to see next?

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.