Finish 4 by 4th of July: Update #1!


It's been awhile since I did an update; I just wasn't feeling it in April/May but I'm back now! Curious about Project Pan and the Finish 4 by 4th of July Challenge? Find out everything about it HERE





Check out my original intro post for more info on each product.



Freeman Feeling Beautiful Body Salt Scrub with Guava and Vitamin C: I finally put a significant dent in this; I've been trying to work on this since the end of December but could not for the life of me remember to use it (It's not the best product to work with). Since the weather has warmed up I've been focusing on exfoliating more so my sunless tanner applies nicely. While I don't use this particular scrub for my legs (I use a homemade coffee scrub) I use it for my underarms; it does a nice job of keeping my underarm area looking nice. I have no doubt that this will be gone before the 4th of July. I'm not a fan of the large salt particles in this scrub so I won't be repurchasing it but it smells divine; like summer in a tube.

Weigh ins as follows: 
8.6 fl.oz. on 1/6/15
8.2 fl.oz. on 1/20/15
7.1 fl.oz. on 3/7/15 & 3/21/14
2.8 fl.oz. on 6/4/15 (Yayus!)



Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter: So this is one of those products I've just not been enjoying lately. For some reason it doesn't apply as nice as it used to; it kind of cakes up and doesn't blend out very well. So I stopped using it. I'm debating if I want to keep trying to use it up or if I want to toss it. In all honestly my NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk is waaaaaayyyyy better. I even did a test run; I put the Chella on my Left eye and the NYX on my Right eye. Using the same exact shadows and application techniques I liked the NYX so much better. It blends better, makes eyeshadow pop on your lids more and actually adheres better. So... Yeah. Let's give it another month and make a decision then.




Too Faced, Be Merry Be Bright Bronzer in Spice: I've been doing a lot of neutral eye looks lately and this works great as a crease transition color. I've really been loving warmer looks so this warm bronze works with just about every look I've done lately. If you follow me on Instagram you've seen some of my eye looks. This is just about done and I have no doubts that it will be gone by 4th of July. I'm thinking about putting the eyeshadows in this palette in my Z palette because I won't ever use that blush; it's way too glittery for me to use as a blush. I've tried and it highlighted every single acne scar. So NOPE!




NOW FOODS, Quercetin With Bromelain: No usage what-so-ever. I mean its not even allergy season for me right now so why bother? I'm not sure why I rolled this over to this challenge but anyways... I'm going to put this away and try to remember to pull it out next year. It doesn't expire until Nov. of 2016 so I have time to use it next allergy season. Fingers crossed I remember.

Did you recently do an update? Let me know in the comments below so I can check it out and don't forget to check out these gals for their updates! I can create a list for blog posts too so let me know in the comments if you only do blog posts like me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.