Finish 7 By Spring: Finale! Plus Finish 4 by 4th of July (4x4).



Check out my original intro post for more info on each product.

So basically I am ending this challenge on a serious low; our little family has been experiencing so much death its been ridiculous and then to top it all off I got really sick with Bronchitis. So, this challenge has been the last thing on my mind. Regardless, I did finish a decent amount of my products. The 4 products I didn't finish will roll over to the Finish 4 by 4th of July Challenge (4x4). Find out everything about it HERE


Freeman Feeling Beautiful Body Salt Scrub with Guava and Vitamin C: No change since the last update. Rolling this over to 4x4.
Weigh ins as follows: 
8.6 fl.oz. on 1/6/15
8.2 fl.oz. on 1/20/15
7.1 fl.oz. on 3/7/15 & 3/21/14

Freeman Bare Foot Lemon + Sage Foot Balm: Completed 3/7/15; see my post HERE.
Weigh ins as follows: 
5.6 fl.oz. on 1/6/15
3.8 fl.oz. on 1/20/15
1.0 fl.oz. on 3/7/15

LUSH Carrot Soap: Completed January 9th; see my post HERE.


Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter: I used this as a sticky base on my eyelids recently and it worked out really well. Rolling it over to 4x4.


ULTA Minerals Powder Foundation in Fair 01: Completed 3/7/15; see my post HERE.


Too Faced, Be Merry Be Bright Bronzer in Spice: I'm gonna use the little bit left as an eyeshadow. Rolling it over to 4x4.


NOW FOODS, Quercetin With Bromelain: Hardly touched this so this is the 4th product I am rolling over to the 4x4 challenge.


Did you recently do an update? Let me know in the comments below so I can check it out and don't forget to check out these gals for their updates! I can create a list for blog posts too so let me know in the comments if you only do blog posts like me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.