Nerd Lacquer, The Zed Word.

Hey Gang! Long time no post... It's been over a month!

The new job is coming along as can be expected but it's been a little exhausting especially since I've started the 9/80 schedule (Every other Friday off in addition to my usual Saturday & Sunday). I wasn't supposed to start this schedule until my 6 month mark but due to departmental needs I got to start two weeks ago.  Yesterday was my very 1st Friday off so I managed to get some posts up for you!

Even though I didn't post much in December I still stuck with Nerd-mas and wore all Nerd Lacquer!

After my last post (Regal Copper), I wore The Zed Word. This is a new profile for Nerd Lacquer; it's a golden off-white shimmer with silver, red, and green micro glitter. No large chunky glitters in this baby, it's pure subtle bad-assery. Then, the fact that this is a Zombie (yes, I know, I shouldn't have typed it) themed polish only propels it further into the bad-ass zone. I freaking love Zombies! Zombie, Zombie, Zombie. I'm not afraid to say it type it.

Shade. 

Sunlight.

Formula was very nice and only required 2 coats for opacity. Of course I set my Nerds upside down for a bit to make sure I get plenty of pigment and glitter on my brush. I then give them a little shake and roll between my hands before polishing. I had no issues with application and as you can see I got a very clean line at the cuticle. The shimmer in this is so glowy and ethereal; absolutely beautiful.

Bonus.

What do you think of The Zed Word? Are you liking this new formula from Nerd Lacquer or do you prefer the chunkier glitters?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.