It's Shark Week!

It's Shark Week, Bitches!!! (Said in a playful and silly way!)

I am fully prepared to partake in Shark Week activities and I grabbed some awesome new Shark Nail Decals from Jane's Tiny Things a few weeks ago.


Index & Ring: 2 coats of Zoya, Blu. This is a very opaque super pale blue. It's even paler than Kristen. The formula is on the thick side and it tends to be a little streaky and not good at self leveling. I added a topper of Zoya, Opal (an irridescent flakie that flashes green and blue) to give it a water effect. 


Middle & Pinkie: 2 coats of Barielle, Money Talks. A light teal green, but not as light as Blu. It's lighter than both China Glaze, For Audrey and Wet n Wild, I Need a Refresh-Mint. It's darker than Illamasqua, Nudge. The formula is much like Blu and if you click here you can read my review on Money Talks. I also added a coat of Zoya, Opal to these nails as well. 


Thumb: 2 coats of Zoya, Purity. This is a very thick & streaky white creme. I had read many reviews giving this high praise but for me this is a miss. I did add some thinner and it helps a little but not much. I will still give this one a few more tries but I still prefer China Glaze, White On White. I added 1 coat of China Glaze, Dandy Lyin' Around on top. It's a very fine glass flecked white that leans a little on the sheer side. Layering it over Purity was perfect. It helped to level everything out and gave it a little shimmer. I stamped the blood splatter on my thumb nail using Bundle Monster plate BM-416 and China Glaze, China Rouge.


All my nails (except my thumbs) got a Shark Decal. How awesome are these?!? I die! I applied them using this method I've used before and it went much better than last time. I then top coated all my nails with In A Hurry. Bam! Shark Nails! 

Are you rocking Shark Nails for Shark Week? If so, show me in my Facebook Group


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.