Finish 4 by 4th of July: Finale!



Curious about Project Pan and the Finish 4 by 4th of July Challenge? Find out everything about it HERE

Check out my original intro post for more info on each product.





Freeman Feeling Beautiful Body Salt Scrub with Guava and Vitamin C: I guess I could cut the tube open and use the microscopic amount left in the tube but do I really want to? No. This is done. I'm over it. Not a terrible product; just not for me. I'm not a fan of the larger salt particles although I can tell you this smells great; like summer in a tube.

Weigh ins as follows: 
8.6 fl.oz. on 1/6/15
8.2 fl.oz. on 1/20/15
7.1 fl.oz. on 3/7/15 & 3/21/14
2.8 fl.oz. on 6/4/15 (Yayus!)
1.7 fl.oz. on 7/4/15 (Done!)




Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter: This is going in the trash. I didn't touch it after my last update so it's clearly not something I want or need. I had a love hate relationship with this over the last 6 months but ultimately I realized that I have better products in my stash to use. Buh-bye!




Too Faced, Be Merry Be Bright Bronzer in Spice: Shortly after my last update I ended up depotting this palette; the eye shadows went in my Z palette and I trashed the blush (see my  last post as to why). I am calling this done for the purposes of this challenge, although, I am going to use this until it is completely gone which I think will only be one or two more times. I am going to miss this; it was such an easy way to contour my eye. Easy peasy.

I watched THIS video on how to best deconstruct my Be Merry palette.


NOW FOODS, Quercetin With Bromelain: I decided to save this for next allergy season in THIS post.

It's time for me to take a break from these Project Pan Challenges; I've got some new ventures on the horizon and I want to focus on those instead of worrying about getting updates posted. Although, I do like that these challenges push me to use more of my unused products so I will definitely do some more in the future. 

How did you do in this project pan challenge? Let me know in the comments below so I can check it out and don't forget to check out these gals for their updates! I can create a list for blog posts too so let me know in the comments if you only do blog posts like me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.