Cult Nails, Seduction. (7 Days of Purple for Cancer Awareness & Prevention)

Cult Nails, Seduction. 1 coat over:

Cult Nails, Flushed.


 Could Flushed get any better? Put this iridescent flakie top coat over it and... Yes, it can. Seduction was the cousin to Clairvoyant or Unicorn Puke as it was originally known. For a while there Cult Nails was owning the Flakie Glitter market. People were clamouring to get them. Me, I kind of just sit back and wait for something comparable to come out. I hate trying to buy the popular polish; it ends up being such a drain mentally, physically, and monetarily. After all the excitement died down they were completely sold out of Clairvoyant (AKA Unicorn Puke) and it had been discontinued. However, they still had Seduction in stock and then they had a pretty good sale so I snapped this lovely up.

The formula is amazing and really easy to apply. This was one coat with a few extra swipes here and there. It gives great glitter payoff and its not thick, goopy, or gritty. A fantastic flakie glitter. I love the purple tinted base (more red toned) and how they added the blue flakies in there for contrast.

You can get Cult Nails online at http://shop.cultnails.com.

 Who here wears sunscreen on a regular basis? -Am I the only one raising my hand? I hope not.-
I know you've been lectured about sunscreen before and that's probably part of the reason you don't put it on, in addition to you don't like how it feels on your skin, the smell, or any number of other reasons. Notice I didn't say excuses?!? I'm on your side... I know, for a while there it sucked to wear sunscreen. But, there are now products on the market that are not like your stereotypical sunscreen. We have also come to a realization that SPF 15 works just fine as long as it protects from both UVA & UVB rays. No need for SPF 55. There are a few key things to look out for when choosing a sunscreen though and this guide will help you do that.

Sunscreen won't just help you reduce your risk of getting cancer, it will also help keep your skin looking its best by reducing wrinkles and sun spots.

Help me reach my $100 fundraising goal for the American Cancer Society! You can donate online using this secure website: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/ECNORCO

Quick links to Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, and Day 4!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.