Julie G, Crushed Candy. (7 Days of Purple for Cancer Awareness & Prevention)

Julie G, Crushed Candy. 2 coats.


 These texture polishes are great; I seriously did not expect to like them so much. I don't have any of the Zoya PixieDust collection but the Gumdrop Collection by Julie G has got me. They all apply so beautifully and look great.

Crushed Candy is a light red toned lavender. This particular polish has the fine texture of typical texture polishes but they added some hexagon glitters in silver and lavender in there too. It gives it a little more sparkle and makes the matte texture less noticeable.  I've also worn Hot Cinnamon from this collection which is vibrant berry red. I will be posting that one soon but Hot Cinnamon does not have the hex glitter in it and I actually liked that one better but it is a matter of which you personally prefer. I still like Crushed Candy; it looked more textured in real life than it does in this photo. It's so blingy it made the photo blur; couldn't get a single photo where it wasn't blurred.

Of course the formula was a bit thick but it didn't give me any problems during application; in fact application was a breeze. Each coat dried super quick. I honestly have to say I think these are gonna be my favorites of 2013 they are that impressive.

I bought my Julie G Gumdrops Collex at Rite Aid here in SoCal but I heard they are also available online here: http://www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com/products/whatsnew#julieg_nails.

 Today is the last day of my 7 Days of Purple for Cancer Awareness & Prevention. Nikki, Penny, and I are spending the day at the American Cancer Society's Bark For Life, A canine event to fight cancer. Nikki is the Official Therapy Dog of The Bark. We will be there to answer questions and provide educational information about Therapy Dogs and responsible pet ownership.


The American Cancer Society has lots of different events where you can participate and help them in their mission of ending cancer. If you are interested you should check out this link:

http://www.cancer.org/involved/participate/index

There's something for everyone and all it takes is one small step to get closer to eliminating cancer.

You can also donate and help me raise money for the ACS by using this secure website: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/ECNORCO

Thank you for joining me in my fight against cancer; I fight for all of my friends and family who have been affected by cancer; some have beat it, some are battling it, and others have lost the fight. I think of them often... they give me strength and the wisdom to enjoy each day.

Quick Links to Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, and Day 6!



Comments

  1. I love Crushed Candy...you're so right about it being super blingy. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.