In Memoriam: Angela of Older Ladies Like Color too!

A few weeks back I shared with you an update on my life; I was experiencing a lot of Ups & Downs. One of which was a fellow polish fanatic who was struggling with cancer. I'm very saddened to report that she passed away shortly after my update on November 13th.

It is always so surreal when someone passes away; even though Angela & I didn't know each other too intimately I still got used to seeing her Facebook posts and seeing her comments on blogs we both followed. I feel like I have a hole where she was in my life (if only my social media and blog life).

Angela and I are also very like-minded so we didn't ever take issue with each others' personal posts on Facebook. Or if we did we knew how to be adults about it and move on. Angela's favorite color is purple so I thought I would compile some of my favorite purple manis in her memory.








Angela's Obituary can be seen here. It's obvious she has a lot of loved ones, family, and friends who love her very much. They will all be in my thoughts and prayers; it is always so tough to lose people, especially truly good people like Angela. You often find yourself asking "why them?" and wondering what they did to deserve this. The fact is cancer sucks. I hate it with every ounce of my being. Cancer doesn't care who you are or what you did or didn't do; it just wants to destroy. I hope that one day we have a cure for cancer.

Rest In Peace, Angela. Perhaps you can send me some nail inspiration from above; that would be lovely.

Angela's Blog can be found here if you want to check out her manis or leave a comment for her; hopefully she can still read blogs up there!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.