Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloweener!

Reactions: 
Sooo...

It sucks that I didn't have more time to play with my nails this October. If there's one thing I love it's Halloween and I would have loved to have had more time to do more Halloween nails; especially some nail art.

Alas, it was not to be so I thought I would revisit my October Nails instead. It's all I got.

Barry M, Dusky Mauve
Haze Glaze, Party Rockin'
Zoya, Opal over China Glaze, Smoke & Ashes
Naild'It, Duck Call over Illamasqua, Omen & Oujia
Finger Paints, A Grape Catch
Duri, Kingdom of Shadows
and last but not least my favorite mani and what I am currently wearing...

Lucky 13 Lacquer, Fool of a Took!

I hope you are all enjoying your Halloween and stay up late enjoying the night. Sadly, I must be in bed by 7:00pm so I can wake up at 3:00am to go to work. Works really cramping my lifestyle right now. LOL

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life can be difficult to keep up with... But, I do enjoy your comments. If I don't respond to your comment just know I appreciate you for stopping by and leaving your thoughts...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10