Happy Halloweener!

Sooo...

It sucks that I didn't have more time to play with my nails this October. If there's one thing I love it's Halloween and I would have loved to have had more time to do more Halloween nails; especially some nail art.

Alas, it was not to be so I thought I would revisit my October Nails instead. It's all I got.

Barry M, Dusky Mauve
Haze Glaze, Party Rockin'
Zoya, Opal over China Glaze, Smoke & Ashes
Naild'It, Duck Call over Illamasqua, Omen & Oujia
Finger Paints, A Grape Catch
Duri, Kingdom of Shadows
and last but not least my favorite mani and what I am currently wearing...

Lucky 13 Lacquer, Fool of a Took!

I hope you are all enjoying your Halloween and stay up late enjoying the night. Sadly, I must be in bed by 7:00pm so I can wake up at 3:00am to go to work. Works really cramping my lifestyle right now. LOL

Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Salon Perfect, Kaboom and Shocked.

China Glaze, Red Satin.

Review: Cover FX BB Gel, Mattifying Anti-Blemish Treatment.